The Public Safety Equipment Grant Program, established by Act 786 of 2021, is a grant awarded to an agency during the designated calendar year for the purpose of improving trust between Arkansas law enforcement officers and the communities they serve. The Arkansas Department of Public Safety provides law enforcement agencies, detention centers, and corrections agencies with the opportunity to achieve meaningful and measurable improvement in community trust and relationships by assisting with improvements in equipment and training. Below is the application, application instructions and other documents related to the Grant process:
- Application Instructions
- Public Safety Equipment Grant Application
- Application Project Description
- DPS Logic Model
- DPS Grant Packet Instructions
- DPS Equipment Grant Application Budget Proposal Form
- For information on the DPS Grant Webinar happening November 4th, click here!
- To join the Webinar on November 4th, click here!
If you would like to watch the recorded Webinar from October, click here.