Any person who intends to operate a Used Motor Vehicle (UMVD) business is required to obtain a Used Motor Vehicle Dealer License through the Arkansas State Police (ASP).
Most Questions Regarding the Licensing
Process or Requirements Can be Found Here:
Applications and Forms for New or Established
Used Motor Vehicle Dealers are Listed Below:
Renewing UMVD Applicants
New UMVD Applicants
- Primary Dealer License Application
- Satellite Dealer License Application
- First Time User Tutorial (PDF)
- Creating a New Account Instructional Video:
- Primary Dealer Change of Address Form
- Satellite Dealer Change of Address Form
- Primary Dealer Adding or Removing Employees Form
- Satellite Dealer Adding or Removing Employees Form
- Primary Dealer Update Bond or Insurance Form
- Satellite Dealer Update Bond or Insurance Form
Consumers who have reason to believe they have been the victim of a violation of regulations or laws applicable to the operation of a Used Motor Vehicle Dealer may file a complaint with the Used Motor Vehicle Dealers Section of the Arkansas State Police by calling (501) 618-8000.
If you have questions regarding the licensing process or requirements, please contact the Used Motor Vehicle Dealer Section at 501-618-8000 or email the Regulatory Services Division.